Dr. Lepley loves orthodontics because of the relationships she is able to build with the people and families in her community. She decided to go into orthodontics when she was in middle school and had braces herself. She had such a positive experience that she knew she wanted to provide that same experience for others.
At Lepley Orthodontics, you will receive personalized attention at every appointment from Dr. Lepley because she performs much of the clinical work herself. She started her own practice a dozen years ago with the vision of providing this unique experience of superior care from the doctor at every visit. Since it is a small office, Dr. Lepley and her team have the opportunity to spend time with patients and get to know what makes them smile!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – University of Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Florida College of Dentistry, magna cum laude
- Orthodontic residency / master’s in oral biology – Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Dentistry
Dr. Lepley attends continuing education courses on Invisalign® and other appliances to stay up to date on the newest services. All the treatments and materials used in the office are backed by scientific research and clinical trials, and result in the best care and the best smiles for patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
Outside of the Practice
Dr. Lepley grew up in Rockford, Illinois, and has lived in Dallas for nearly two decades. She met her husband Matt when they were in college at the University of Florida. He is a dean and teacher at Ursuline Academy of Dallas. They have two children: a daughter named Harper and son, Pierce. Dr. Lepley loves spending time with her family, and patients love when members of her family make surprise appearances at the office!
Dr. Lepley also loves traveling, tennis, skiing, cooking, and playing with their dog, Georgie. Her family attends Watermark Community Church, where she and Matt have served in a variety of ministries. They both also serve at Cornerstone Crossroads Academy in Dallas.