The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Mavit, our treatment coordinator, will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your family. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
- All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Debit cards or automatic bank drafts
- Flexible spending accounts or health savings accounts
- In-office financing, which will allow you to spread payments over the course of treatment without a financing fee
If you have insurance, we will help you determine the coverage you have available. We accept assigment from most insurance plans and will file the necessary papers to the insurance company. This process can often be confusing, but we will help you every step of the way to ensure affordable orthodontic treatment!
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.